Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alien Alliance

Go down 
+3
dardar
Horus
jaxpryor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jaxpryor
UNBLOODED

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:35 pm

Hello predators.

In response to the post on our forum, regarding an alliance between our 2 races, I have posted a poll, I have given my members 3 days to decide and will let you know the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Horus
ELDER
ELDER
Horus

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:18 pm

thanks keep us informed as you know more
Back to top Go down
https://yautjaclan.niceboard.com
jaxpryor
UNBLOODED

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:31 pm

No problem king
Back to top Go down
dardar
ELDER
ELDER
dardar

Number of posts : 280

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:56 am

so do we hav a nap or not? if we do then ill set my farms in there alliance to peace Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jaxpryor
UNBLOODED

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:27 pm

Hi everyone

The vote on our forum was a yes...

However, some of my alliance members have been attaked recently by Yautja members

Can all attacks please stop until a decision has been reached... Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Horus
ELDER
ELDER
Horus

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:33 pm

ill pass this on to all members of yautja,but you need to do the same if you can ive had a couple off your lower members who had no hope of doing any damage so im not sure of their reasons. but he stoped after i told him it was not worth it:lol!:
Back to top Go down
dardar
ELDER
ELDER
dardar

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:08 am

lol ya it funny wen lower level ppl attak u and lose. and sure ill set to peace so i make sure not to attak any1.
Back to top Go down
undertaker1
YOUNGBLOOD
YOUNGBLOOD

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 am

what alliance is this that wants a nap. so i know to set relations to peace or neutral atleast so i can know who to not attack.
Back to top Go down
jaxpryor
UNBLOODED

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:43 pm

I will PM all alien alliance members and ask them to set you all to peace, please PM me if anyone has any trouble with any member of the alien alliance and I will try to sort it...

I am in the process of sorting our council and diplomatic relations officer positions, we will have one player that will relay information between allied alliances, I will let you know when that person is appointed Cool
Back to top Go down
jaxpryor
UNBLOODED

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:58 pm

OK... i have messaged all alien alliance members now... they should set peace with you all soon Wink
Back to top Go down
dardar
ELDER
ELDER
dardar

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:49 pm

thats nice a only predator alliance and an only alien alliance hav a nap lol! in the movie we were trying to kill each other and the humans. lol!
Back to top Go down
Scar Face
HUNTER
HUNTER
Scar Face

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 12:04 pm

dardar wrote:
thats nice a only predator alliance and an only alien alliance hav a nap lol! in the movie we were trying to kill each other and the humans. lol!
i finaly kil the queen and now we have a naq wiht them WTH

looks like i have to return the queens head back Mad Mad

and speak of predator and aliens fight

AVP2 is out i think in USA or prieum or something geek
Back to top Go down
dardar
ELDER
ELDER
dardar

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:07 pm

it is. i havent herd anything bout an avp2 Question
Back to top Go down
wiggin
ARBITRATORS
ARBITRATORS
wiggin

Number of posts : 480

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:43 pm

according to imdb AVP2 will be out at december
Back to top Go down
undertaker1
YOUNGBLOOD
YOUNGBLOOD

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:27 pm

i didnt care much for the first avp. havnt seen any of the alien movies or predator movies tho that come b4 avp.
Back to top Go down
Scar Face
HUNTER
HUNTER
Scar Face

Number of posts : 104

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 2:54 am

dardar wrote:
it is. i havent herd anything bout an avp2 Question
well i know that AVP2 is coming out soon it wont comeout till like next year for us in aussie
Back to top Go down
dardar
ELDER
ELDER
dardar

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 7:20 pm

o ok. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
jaxpryor
UNBLOODED

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 11:09 pm

The NAP is now in place and you should see no attacks from any alien alliance member

DETAILS

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Horus
ELDER
ELDER
Horus

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:16 am

it said i dint have permission to view the topic
Back to top Go down
dardar
ELDER
ELDER
dardar

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 1:49 am

same geek
Back to top Go down
jaxpryor
UNBLOODED

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm

sorry, will sort it Wink
Back to top Go down
veratista
UNBLOODED

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 pm

im new born Predator, just give me any order if elder wanna me do something include attack alian alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Alliance   Alien Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Temple :: Yautja Honoured Ones-
Jump to: